A boyfriend on this day would have told his girlfriend.....a wife to her husband....a sick boy/girl to his closeone (parents & relatives apart).....but today though the title sounds perfect to the occasion...it took place between.......well...y should i disclose it...find it yourself :)
Today....the world looks out for this great day in getting confused on what to get and what not to get for their loved ones....it was just a normal day for me....except for the part that it was a monday and I was terribly depressed to work...!!
It started off with accha's wake up alarm and as usual I dragged my body to see the glance of today's motorman:) the start was fine enough...inspite of reaching 9 minutes late.Even before I could get my regular tea...I was summoned by someone to his place and that some one told me those great lines.. " I need your help.." sounds weird..a little good and equally bad...sounds weird thinking y would someone need "MY" help...a little good because that someone is asking for "MY" help and a little bad wondering what sort of help would be that someone expecting from "ME"
Well...the help goes something like this...I took my laptop and one by one.....followed...my mobile...my bottle...my notepad...my pens...my papers all started shifting location to the 'Help desired Desk' and the help I was offering was tedious...I was very cautiously sitting at that desk doing noting and not answering my continuously ringing calls and I could also sneak-peak that my colleages were having fun and I occasionally waved and eye gestured(expressions with eyes) at people passing by...... Also I had a meeting with my client in the later half. Every time...when that someone left the place I would do some naughty stuff and stop it onces that someone comes back...The whole day I couldnot do any productive work rather than helping that someone sitting in that someone's cabin and in between my team was called in for a minute to minute discussion....my team was all time in though that I was doing some great secret work and which is why the someone has made me sit there.....but that was not the fact...all I was doing sitting there was wondering what I was sitting there for!!
Finally time strikes and I wanted to leave for the meeting and as I asks someone if I could leave...he told me.."NO....dont leave....I need you.." ya...it sounds great....but not that great when you have a desperate client waiting to sort out his issues and a college waiting to accompany you and after this work you need to get a "Tick" marked (Nike) 5K (5000) footwear (shoes) for your bro!! phew....also my V'tine waiting for me to celebrate the day with me.......(for emphasis or just to complete the story)....my motorman to take me back home...who else did you think???? ')
I was forcefully made to cancel the meeting only because I had to sit at that desk and my colleage left without me and my bro ended up purchasing without me :( :) but the thing is that someone was jokingly make me reject everything...oh well...I dint mention the purpose....it was because that someone's homework is checked like only once in four months and so he was busy preparing it (some even call is as "Quarterly Review" ) and the contents that were filled was the data given by a team of us :)
Finally when our Air conditioning equipments were put out after our regular time limit....I started looking at my watch and his face..glancing at both equally and finally he speaks out... "Oh...its ur V'day...someone might be waiting for you right???...hehehehe" (that was hs giggle) I had to blame my brother- for me making the hurry....else he would misunderstand my panic...!! Then finally when I was packing things he came to my place and asked me "So did I spoil your V'day after making you work so much?? " I made him understand... "Do u really need to wait for this day to be with your lover or to gift them...it could be any day you like the most...as per me...a birthday or an anniversary..so I'm not a follower of this day... " He felt relaxed (not really but atlest for my content)
In the end he made me go through the whole stuff he was working on and then was a totally contented child...I felt like giving him a 'A' or a 'Very Good'...Glad I dint :)
The conclusion of the story was so close...that that someone came with me and I dropped him half way through my way....This was a lovely V or rather H (helping) day in my life :)
Today....the world looks out for this great day in getting confused on what to get and what not to get for their loved ones....it was just a normal day for me....except for the part that it was a monday and I was terribly depressed to work...!!
It started off with accha's wake up alarm and as usual I dragged my body to see the glance of today's motorman:) the start was fine enough...inspite of reaching 9 minutes late.Even before I could get my regular tea...I was summoned by someone to his place and that some one told me those great lines.. " I need your help.." sounds weird..a little good and equally bad...sounds weird thinking y would someone need "MY" help...a little good because that someone is asking for "MY" help and a little bad wondering what sort of help would be that someone expecting from "ME"
Well...the help goes something like this...I took my laptop and one by one.....followed...my mobile...my bottle...my notepad...my pens...my papers all started shifting location to the 'Help desired Desk' and the help I was offering was tedious...I was very cautiously sitting at that desk doing noting and not answering my continuously ringing calls and I could also sneak-peak that my colleages were having fun and I occasionally waved and eye gestured(expressions with eyes) at people passing by...... Also I had a meeting with my client in the later half. Every time...when that someone left the place I would do some naughty stuff and stop it onces that someone comes back...The whole day I couldnot do any productive work rather than helping that someone sitting in that someone's cabin and in between my team was called in for a minute to minute discussion....my team was all time in though that I was doing some great secret work and which is why the someone has made me sit there.....but that was not the fact...all I was doing sitting there was wondering what I was sitting there for!!
Finally time strikes and I wanted to leave for the meeting and as I asks someone if I could leave...he told me.."NO....dont leave....I need you.." ya...it sounds great....but not that great when you have a desperate client waiting to sort out his issues and a college waiting to accompany you and after this work you need to get a "Tick" marked (Nike) 5K (5000) footwear (shoes) for your bro!! phew....also my V'tine waiting for me to celebrate the day with me.......(for emphasis or just to complete the story)....my motorman to take me back home...who else did you think???? ')
I was forcefully made to cancel the meeting only because I had to sit at that desk and my colleage left without me and my bro ended up purchasing without me :( :) but the thing is that someone was jokingly make me reject everything...oh well...I dint mention the purpose....it was because that someone's homework is checked like only once in four months and so he was busy preparing it (some even call is as "Quarterly Review" ) and the contents that were filled was the data given by a team of us :)
Finally when our Air conditioning equipments were put out after our regular time limit....I started looking at my watch and his face..glancing at both equally and finally he speaks out... "Oh...its ur V'day...someone might be waiting for you right???...hehehehe" (that was hs giggle) I had to blame my brother- for me making the hurry....else he would misunderstand my panic...!! Then finally when I was packing things he came to my place and asked me "So did I spoil your V'day after making you work so much?? " I made him understand... "Do u really need to wait for this day to be with your lover or to gift them...it could be any day you like the most...as per me...a birthday or an anniversary..so I'm not a follower of this day... " He felt relaxed (not really but atlest for my content)
In the end he made me go through the whole stuff he was working on and then was a totally contented child...I felt like giving him a 'A' or a 'Very Good'...Glad I dint :)
The conclusion of the story was so close...that that someone came with me and I dropped him half way through my way....This was a lovely V or rather H (helping) day in my life :)
No comments:
Post a Comment