Any guesses......with the topic????!!!!!...well....keep some patience to read the below....It could have possibly happened because of my dedicated lovable friends who read my blog and actually remember this stufff and are ready with an answer whenever I question them about my blog :) :) :)
Lets start with one of my famous blog charachter...I m not mentioning his name though...last evening before leaving the office he specifically reminded """"me""" be on time tomorrow...Oh yes..dint tel u the reason right..It was a National Team meet...i.e my team-- region wise which is spread across the whole country was together in Mumbai for a specific discussion....On this account was the mention of my boss....oooops..i said it....or I m sure u guys would have even figured it him out by now...!!
"""Teek....teeek........"""my alarm rings...and i properly snooze it and start calculating how much of time will I need to get dressed up and finally wake up at 7 to leave at 7.30....Thats my morning "Mission Impossible" so finally after all the huzzle and buzzle i leave at 8...almost after an Olympic attempt....I catch the train....!! Thats "Mission Accomplished..partly..."
Next step comprises of hanging out the train from nearly Chembur station...not because it is crowded but to run down the station after it partially reaches kurla station....I jump on the platform and in my next crowded Olmpic race course I achieve a Rickshaw...... Here it starts.....It was luck that I could get the slowest moving Rickshaw in the whole city of Mumbai....I was on phone with my friends (two of them...and special thanks to one of them...specially for listening to the whole torture I was giving to the Rickshawala)...The reason i was discussing to both of them was the same 1)""Oh...shit yaaar...I am damn late....National meet hai...mai kya karu...muje kitna time lagega...""and 2)""""did u know that..."beep".....have got a son??? (beep--one of our close friends-the married couple) and those people dint even bother to inform this to us...so sad....Uncle jaldi chalaoo...bahut lateho raha hai....(tat was for the rickshaw wala)....and I got to know that they(my friends) got a son through facebook...""" Ever wondered....what could be more depressing...the slowest autowala or the facebook baby???...It was ofcourse the facebook baby because of the reason that I missed seeing my friend pregnant....!!! Well...though balancing this depression..I somehow managed to make the autoawla to jump and squeeze through every nook and corner and even asked him if me and him could switch seats so that I could drive faster!! Noting worked.....the best part was half way through I remembered...I dint even have the location address!!Thanks to one of my other sweeeeet friend....I got the address....(dont ask me how...that is complicated...) Finally after lots of search and research...I found the Hotel....(ya...the meeting was in a boutique hotel in one of the most important location in this city which is highly inaccessible but people access it because thats the only way to fly out of the city-the airport location....)....and GUESSS what....I was early than someone....my Boss...!!....heheeheh...all my depressions were vanished.... :) :) :)
The day time went fine enough and after the whole long session I was out....as it was the most conjusted time in the eveining when even millions of vehicles flow in this place.....but finding a cyclewala in this place for a lift was highy difficult....So me and my colleague....were searching for a Rick to Kurla.....as that option was not working out we planned to go to Ghatkopar......Then after asking a Rickwala which would be his perfect location to take us...he was ready for Kanjurmarg...phew...!! Finally the adventure journey started.....Thanks to today's luck...the compressor of the rick failed somewhere....which looked similar to Kerala......as only trees and few vehicles were the only things around....(ya...it means...the vehicle broke down in the middle of some crappy place) ......we paid him and we started walking....But as we were....0.0000001percent lucky...we got an empty Rick and he refused to take my collegue...but when I again used the "Your Choice" question...he was ready to take us to Vikroli.....phew....the next adventurous location.....finally...thankfully....luckily....we reached Vikroli....!!
After fighting to get my ticket punched at the only Ticket counter at the station where almost a hundred men were pushing to punch their tickets...I reached the platform....then I got into the most peaceful and my most lovable multicrore vehicle...I was relieved.....!!
To end the story..the last rick taken to my home was fine and relaxing and I was too tired for any more adventures and I kinda closed my eyes for anything more to happen till I reached home..else U never know what would happen NEXT!!
Lets start with one of my famous blog charachter...I m not mentioning his name though...last evening before leaving the office he specifically reminded """"me""" be on time tomorrow...Oh yes..dint tel u the reason right..It was a National Team meet...i.e my team-- region wise which is spread across the whole country was together in Mumbai for a specific discussion....On this account was the mention of my boss....oooops..i said it....or I m sure u guys would have even figured it him out by now...!!
"""Teek....teeek........"""my alarm rings...and i properly snooze it and start calculating how much of time will I need to get dressed up and finally wake up at 7 to leave at 7.30....Thats my morning "Mission Impossible" so finally after all the huzzle and buzzle i leave at 8...almost after an Olympic attempt....I catch the train....!! Thats "Mission Accomplished..partly..."
Next step comprises of hanging out the train from nearly Chembur station...not because it is crowded but to run down the station after it partially reaches kurla station....I jump on the platform and in my next crowded Olmpic race course I achieve a Rickshaw...... Here it starts.....It was luck that I could get the slowest moving Rickshaw in the whole city of Mumbai....I was on phone with my friends (two of them...and special thanks to one of them...specially for listening to the whole torture I was giving to the Rickshawala)...The reason i was discussing to both of them was the same 1)""Oh...shit yaaar...I am damn late....National meet hai...mai kya karu...muje kitna time lagega...""and 2)""""did u know that..."beep".....have got a son??? (beep--one of our close friends-the married couple) and those people dint even bother to inform this to us...so sad....Uncle jaldi chalaoo...bahut lateho raha hai....(tat was for the rickshaw wala)....and I got to know that they(my friends) got a son through facebook...""" Ever wondered....what could be more depressing...the slowest autowala or the facebook baby???...It was ofcourse the facebook baby because of the reason that I missed seeing my friend pregnant....!!! Well...though balancing this depression..I somehow managed to make the autoawla to jump and squeeze through every nook and corner and even asked him if me and him could switch seats so that I could drive faster!! Noting worked.....the best part was half way through I remembered...I dint even have the location address!!Thanks to one of my other sweeeeet friend....I got the address....(dont ask me how...that is complicated...) Finally after lots of search and research...I found the Hotel....(ya...the meeting was in a boutique hotel in one of the most important location in this city which is highly inaccessible but people access it because thats the only way to fly out of the city-the airport location....)....and GUESSS what....I was early than someone....my Boss...!!....heheeheh...all my depressions were vanished.... :) :) :)
The day time went fine enough and after the whole long session I was out....as it was the most conjusted time in the eveining when even millions of vehicles flow in this place.....but finding a cyclewala in this place for a lift was highy difficult....So me and my colleague....were searching for a Rick to Kurla.....as that option was not working out we planned to go to Ghatkopar......Then after asking a Rickwala which would be his perfect location to take us...he was ready for Kanjurmarg...phew...!! Finally the adventure journey started.....Thanks to today's luck...the compressor of the rick failed somewhere....which looked similar to Kerala......as only trees and few vehicles were the only things around....(ya...it means...the vehicle broke down in the middle of some crappy place) ......we paid him and we started walking....But as we were....0.0000001percent lucky...we got an empty Rick and he refused to take my collegue...but when I again used the "Your Choice" question...he was ready to take us to Vikroli.....phew....the next adventurous location.....finally...thankfully....luckily....we reached Vikroli....!!
After fighting to get my ticket punched at the only Ticket counter at the station where almost a hundred men were pushing to punch their tickets...I reached the platform....then I got into the most peaceful and my most lovable multicrore vehicle...I was relieved.....!!
To end the story..the last rick taken to my home was fine and relaxing and I was too tired for any more adventures and I kinda closed my eyes for anything more to happen till I reached home..else U never know what would happen NEXT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment