Saturday, March 5, 2011

Its rodents not fishes....

A long hot lovely day...ended with a meeting at a place nearby the sea...(my office is very close to Worli Seaface)....the breeze near whistled to get closer and the flavor pulled me nearer...the rhytm was amazing and the farewell of the Sun made me step myself to the seaface....

The seaface....at bandra....worli and nariman point.....have long benches all across the stretch so as to facilitate the public to sit and enjoy the break free channel named sea where you can simply stare for hours....and perfect music composition...clear picture and total entertainment......you can get lost into inceptions of your worlds as long as you want...

As I reached the seaface after standing the heat...all I could feel was a contended heart to have come to see the magnificent scene and the heatless breeze...There were more to accompany me....People staying nearby with kids who at the age of five play with a polo.... Volkswagen polo.....(the high profile people around the area).....also come down for a walk....to jog...to feel the breeze....and the other numerous people who come for numerous other reasons......A slow walk down the curve tempted me to sit on the kilometer long bench.....The last I had seen this place was during the monsoons...(shows how time deprived humans are to even check their backyard).....when the stones were wet...the wind was strong and the waves were showing the wrong attitude as a little pour of rain could make them stronger....So during the rains...there always used to be a motion on the same stones which were the crabs and it was quite interesting to spot them...today again I could sense the same motion and was eager to know how the crabs could bear the killing heat...as I looked out for a movement....to my shock...my surprise...and my terror....I could see that it was all rodents.....all versions of it...from a tiny ones to the bigger ones....Staying a little long gave me the solution to the same...

A couple was having Bhelpuri sitting right opposite to the Trashbox and as the lady finished eating it...she simply threw it below into the rocks...I seriously felt like going and making the person understand the consequence...but I kept my calm.....Now the reason for the rodents where I should find fishes dawned upon me...If you have proper provision to enjoy and sit doesn't mean you simply throw stuff into the water....there are many posters and hoardings to reduce the littering of garbage and so on and so forth but this literring of one person every five minutes along the kilometer long area will lead to a very large sum....the whole pleasure turned out into a pain......how can you help it I dint know...but thought......atleast let me not do it and my dearones who would read this wouldn't do it...

Felt really sorry for the human brains to work for the comfort of human but which ultimately ended up in reversing the nature!!

2 comments:

  1. well written....good language...and this was a good topic too..hope everyone does think abt disciplining themselves..and stop throwing arnd used paper and wrappers and plastic..ppl shuld realise that all their bad thoughts and garbage...belong only in the trash can...tht they can find..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i agree with the above comment.. Only prob is that we indians do not realise the dire consequenses unless penalised for the same. I hope it dawns upon the people before its too late.

    ReplyDelete