I could see is only him...think is also him......talks are only about him....how he will come to meet us...how he will question me...and how we would be communicating to each other....!!! Since past one week.....this is my status!!
I tried filling all the possible questions and the necessary papers which would be probably asked by him......ooh...dint i mention who he is whom I have been describing multiple times in my statements??well.....as in my previous stories....you would have come across my "Boss"....so this him/he is my "Boss's" ""Boss"" so my 2xBoss :) who landed from another city and who comes periodically to check how his fellow people down here are doing....!!
My day started somehow fine with a lucky train (though little crowded) and a waiting cab driver and delayed only by 5 mins to reach office...Today I was the child who completed her homework but only scared if the teacher would perfectly ask the question which she was not prepared and she had not studied :) :) :)
So the session if muted few words would sound like..."Beep....I had told you this.....Beep....I had told you to that and .....Beep...Beeeeeeep....Beeeeeep......and finally Beeeep........when will you do this??? " With that question.....the session finally ended....This was the session of Storm...phew......!! tiring......thirsty and relieved...i thought...but after all this came that question which the student had thought by all luck not to come up....but unfavorably...It came out and I was <<<<<<<.......>>>>>>> noting great.....nervous and tensed and how much more can i express through this keyboard and with the limited "26" alphabets :) :) :)
Still as I had expected storm...flood and .......an earthquake followed with famine.....I was relieved only the thunder and storming was there.....:)
To flavor the burnt food....finally guess what I got for relief....I got the starting ladies train from CST and that to with the window seat and total LUXURY :)
That was an awesome time :)
Hence it is said that...every bitter juice has sugar at the bottom of the glass :)
I tried filling all the possible questions and the necessary papers which would be probably asked by him......ooh...dint i mention who he is whom I have been describing multiple times in my statements??well.....as in my previous stories....you would have come across my "Boss"....so this him/he is my "Boss's" ""Boss"" so my 2xBoss :) who landed from another city and who comes periodically to check how his fellow people down here are doing....!!
My day started somehow fine with a lucky train (though little crowded) and a waiting cab driver and delayed only by 5 mins to reach office...Today I was the child who completed her homework but only scared if the teacher would perfectly ask the question which she was not prepared and she had not studied :) :) :)
So the session if muted few words would sound like..."Beep....I had told you this.....Beep....I had told you to that and .....Beep...Beeeeeeep....Beeeeeep......and finally Beeeep........when will you do this??? " With that question.....the session finally ended....This was the session of Storm...phew......!! tiring......thirsty and relieved...i thought...but after all this came that question which the student had thought by all luck not to come up....but unfavorably...It came out and I was <<<<<<<.......>>>>>>> noting great.....nervous and tensed and how much more can i express through this keyboard and with the limited "26" alphabets :) :) :)
Still as I had expected storm...flood and .......an earthquake followed with famine.....I was relieved only the thunder and storming was there.....:)
To flavor the burnt food....finally guess what I got for relief....I got the starting ladies train from CST and that to with the window seat and total LUXURY :)
That was an awesome time :)
Hence it is said that...every bitter juice has sugar at the bottom of the glass :)
No comments:
Post a Comment