A start with my missing blogs.....
Slightly imperfect and unconditional to share my mental thoughts on a social site!!
That simply means I was kinda sick to write my blogs :) Thanks a lot to all of you who missed my blogs :)
Back to Topic....Requirement Criteria :Kindly watch "Inception" movie before reading this ;)
Inception was already in me.....When I was 6yrs old and down with fever...I used to get dreams of my bed standing straight and me falling of it....and it was so very scary that......i used to start crying out loud...wish i had that dream again so that more I could try jumping out and check out my dream skills......its kinda weird but yes.....very true about the dream....!!
Has anyone ever thought that applying Inception in real life would be so great....In todays life imagine the situation where your boss is sitting in front of you and questioning you about some data when you are in the period of thoughts you try to think for few seconds... and .......what would you wish at that instinct....of course to go back and check that point.... :) well...here comes the dream tool.......
Application of Inception tool - When your boss is looking at your face awaiting your answer and you close your eyes to think...you have 10 seconds to reply.....so put on your Inception machine and there....you are dreaming....now you have hours to go and check your data and then once you locate the answer...come out of your dream :) Aint it AWESOME :) :) :)
The same could be applied during exams.... You forget the answer and you put on your dream tool and you have time to go back to your notebooks....refer the answer and come back and write....you even have ample time to study and write even :)
Welcome to the new showroom of Inception Tool :)
P.S : I'm been on medicines since past 10 days...so not much of ideas coming up....this suddenly dawned upon me while washing plates....I hope I get my blog thoughts back :)
haha....medication showing its affects haan...that dear is called Day dreaming....and when u dnt come out of that while sitting in front of ur boss..he will say..."snap out of it..." so...the tool, if it doesnt function properly...u may have to dream about the job...sitting at home too...but Awesome thought...I wish..we could come up with such mechanism..of buying Time in dreams...that would be great...u shuld write more on this..the possibilities are end less..and would be fun to read...carry on the blogging...I missed ur blogging fr sure...
ReplyDeleteReal good blog.. But christopher nolan tried to imply in his movie inception is that a mind can be brittle in his dreams so that one can plant or insert ideas from an external stimulus which might be highly contagious.
ReplyDeleteWhen u had dreams and u felt the world rippin apart, it didnt meant that u were incepted. The real reason was that u were perceiving in a conscious state which had the real feel of perception without an external stimuli. In other words, u were in a hallucination state. Hallucination and inception are two different concepts.