Saturday, January 29, 2011

The people who come and go in life is balanced....

My family....my school...my college....my teachers...my relatives (too big hence not much).....my building ka people....even my bhajiwala...watchman...the mallu shopwala...the fishwala even...are the same people...i.e there faces are more or less the same set of people who keep repeating at every nook and corner of my life  now or then....!!!

Sounds complicated is it....simple...it is that...When at the age of two I started recognizing peoples faces....I kept them always in the back of my mind....the faces  I mean....the appearance.....My school also gave me lots of faces and then proceeding to my collage and my work every person I see or meet I realize that...."Oh its him....I know him...no...no...I dont know him....but I know his face....he looks exactly like........________!!" whoever it be.....but is has always been like this.....trust me when I entered my class in Engg college...I could see every face resembles someone I knew till then....weird...but thats the story....!!

I do tell people about this and people think its crazy.....Take this example....I had a Prof in my engg college...who liked our class but couldnot show that he was in love with the most notorious batch....and unfortunately he was our class teacher for a semester too...I had ample respect for him and we all did like him a lot....somehow...he resembles my current boss...very open and frank...though my boss is a little different like...he screams....scares and puts you in worry..but beyond that...hes got a caring thought and a smile......combined with a hand wipe on his face every 12 minutes.....it so happens that...at times he teases or cracks some witty joke.....but does support at times with a piece of advice or a slight statement VERY rarely. My Prof was also very simple and elegant and does advice me at times and has supported us and our ideas many a times...When I saw my boss the first thing that came into was my Prof and I was recollecting the same during my interview.......But ......Today I realize.........my Prof was divine in front of.....or anymore to come..!!

Before this the most resemblance.... I remember is the face of my Coaching Classes Physics Prof. and one of my Engg college super senior...he was ragging me and all I was thinking was...."Oh mann...he looks like Somen Sir...(Proud that I remember his name still ;)....I think I told my senior about it but he deosnt trust me......Today he is married to another senior of mine....and we are great buddies today :)

When seen behind....there are ample situations to talk about.....but somehow when I look at my family members...I have them exclusive....I dont see or rather dont want to see any of their repetitions anywhere....may be it is an imagination or a visualization..but ultimately..its the belief and it fels good to live in that belief :)


No comments:

Post a Comment