Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Vote of thanks for the support so far (to be updated now and on)

I M SO Excited.....not because I dint go to work not because I am sick....nor that I have a weak body and unable to stand for more than a minute....but for the secret supporters I have for my blog :):):) cheers guys...!!

From the bottom of my heart I wanna thank few people like..........................................

My college friend who approved me of publishing my 1st Blog....

A word from a family friend who reads my blogs because I question the very next day on my blog.....

Few words from my dear friend who has been my work friend & is now a dear friend forever....

Supports from a brother at college who does read it because the blog makes the person Nostalgic..

My non supporting (in case of bloggin) BRO who claims he has not read the blog yet but tells me that I should not disclose too many stuffs....

My Coleague who wears a Cap since he was a kid (Who has it on till date)  appreiciates the jokes in my blog...

My childhood sweetheart who is a great reader and speaker but still he became my follower no wonder Y!! I am nowhere near that height of ideas....

My girlfriend (people misunderstand) who reads my blog and thinks that her life is also similar and feels relieved at the end of the day knowing that I am there for company...

My school friend who works in a one of the most famous Newspaper Company in CST actually reads my blog and likes it too....

A secret admirer (another close friend) in the South who reads and likes to know what I do day in and day out(a little highlighted)...

My college brother again abroad who was forced to be my follower...

The 11-12th friend who was once upon a time my enemy....but today a good caring friend of mine...

Name which is similar to my Bro and who likes my blogs and updates to me secretly and is a diff. follower of mine....

My colleague/friend/competitor(in profession) who hates me Blog but still due to the above support I am more encouraged to write.....!!!

Lots of people who yet are to be known and approved...Thanks a lot if you have atleast taken the pain to read my stuff once....Well......no compulsion...Read it only if you want to....!!

Thank You once again,

:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anu.. thanks for the mention..
    Keep up the good work.. :)

    ReplyDelete