starting with another rush of local...well...today i actually had to rush to the local not to catch the local but to answer my boss's call and prove him that i am actually in the train and due to the extra crowd in the train I missed his earlier three calls :) so thats with another start of the day!! After planing out my day and waking after missing three v.v.v.imp calls from my colleague....I sprung out of bed with the "oh no...i m terrible late ....hope the trains run slow for me..hope the sun stays where it is and hope the Aunty who stares at me from the 3rd floor of my building goes to loo......" i rush inside the train with my boss's 4th call ringing...but then the talk was calm and slow.... Well...Try to remember the those days of your school when you are eating the "gola" inspite of your mom warning you not do do so??? u remember??...YES...thats the same feeling I started getting recently when I see my boss's incoming call..(as I am much prepared for every outgoing cal like the decision making call of my life)...
Entering the title....As the watchmen just unlocked the door and I was about to step my left foot out...I suddenly heard a call from behind the wall where the Scoda Superb was parked. I stopped there and I turned back...my hair fluttering like those hindi movie heroines...n i saw..........(to be continued)
Talking about my day...i had to beg my colleague to gimme a free drive in a cab today & to lend me Rs.20/- as local taxi drivers are "change-less" drivers...And on the other hand I had to ditch a free drive with my colleagues in their to home as local trains are the faster than the road transport :)
....HIM...running towards me like a Warrior.....Then.....as i flipped my head...now i remember...my hair dint flutter in the wind as I had tied it ....yeah..coming back to the point....as I saw that a tall smart...handsome....great built...one just comes near me and was discussing something to the watchman of my clients building i couldnot take my eyes of him...he was so manly and at the same time adorable....phew...that is what I call love at first sight...I wished I could get him home and ask her if I could keep him.:) I asked the watchman for his name...he answered """"""""REX""""""" sounds so WooooooW :) hes even got blue eyes ...the ones i have been dreaming of.......finally he turned to me...he cuddled with me.....me played around with me...we had loads of fun....and then i realized why the watchman had mentioned locking the gate everytime...else Rex would run away with the one who stayed in the opposite lane..In between our romance my colleague on phone misunderstood if i was pampering him calling REX :)
Thanks to him....i couldnot eat anything on my way back and I had to bathe in Dettol and clean my cellphone even with Dettol.....i can still feel his 12mm long hair :) oh ya...forgot to tel you....rather to fill in the above blanks a little... : He was 2.5feet Tall...he was barking to the watchman....handsome for sure.....he had long hair like a Pomeranian...great built too...i dont know his brand name though..hope u guys got it by now :)
Thats the way i met "REX"
No comments:
Post a Comment